New Subarus use 5MPH increments for setting Cruise Speed, but…
- Did you know that your Subaru Adaptive Cruise Control (ACC) supports increasing/decreasing set speed in increments of 5 mph and in increments of 1 mph?
- Did you know that your new #Subaru also has a standard cruise control mode?
Here’s the buttons related to cruise control type, and speed increase/decrease
Cruise Control button:
- Adaptive Cruise Control: Click cruise button to activate
- Standard Cruise Control: (This is a multi-step process):
(1) Click cruise button to activate Adaptive Cruise Control
(2) Press and hold both follow distance buttons for approximately 2 seconds to switch from “Adaptive” to “Standard” (follow markers will disappear from driver’s multi-display when Standard Cruise is enabled).
Increase/Decrease Speed (Adaptive or Standard):
- Click speed paddle up/down for +/- 5 mph
- Long press speed paddle up/down for +/- 1 mph